Fenham Garage Services offer BS10125 compliant car body repair in Fenham. We ensure our restoration work meets the strict quality standards and technical specifications of the British Standard.
Our repair standards
We are one of the largest car service garages in Fenham, offering bodywork repairs and other types of recovery services for a wide range of vehicles. We comply with the BS10125 and BS10125-ISO 9001 standards, providing services that are not covered under the specifications.
Our facility also has a fleet of courtesy cars, so you can easily reach your workplace and home while your car is being repaired.
We comply with the following repair scenarios -
- Repair of components specified by the manufacturers.
- Bodywork repair of vehicles involved in an accident.
- Repairs to enhance road and driver safety.
Fenham Garage Services complies with all the motor insurance and manufacturer norms, which allows you to use your insurance coverage to pay for the repair process.
Our BS10125 repairs in Fenham comply with all the relevant requirements. These include –
- Up-to-date and efficient repairing methods specified by the British Standards Agency.
- Equipment and tools specified by vehicle manufacturers and the Standards Agency.
- Replacement and spare parts issued, manufactured, and supplied by the vehicle makers.
- Replacement, refitting, or removal of windscreens.
We also adhere to the new guidelines issued in BS 10125:2014. It was developed from PAS 125 to improve the best practice guidelines of the automobile industry. These guidelines allow us to specify processes like –
- Installing new technology and components in compatible automobiles.
- Informing our customers about the due process when we perform any safety-critical repair work.
Fenham Garage Services is one of the largest auto body shop in Fenham providing repair services to Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, BMW, and various other brands of vehicles. We have a team of certified and experienced technicians who are proficient at their jobs. They will ensure your vehicle retains the pristine condition even after we are done with the bodywork.
We follow the guidelines imposed by the Standardisation Agency and DVSA and keep our tools and equipment up to the mark to bring manufacturer-specific repair standards and factory finish.
From simple nicks and scratches to body panel restoration both inside and outside your vehicle, our BS10125 repairs Newcastle Upon Tyne is one of the most proficient services you will find.
Are you planning to service your vehicle?
Bring your car to our garage, and avail the best-in-class bodywork repair services at affordable prices. You can also call us ahead of your visit to book an appointment and skip the queue.